What Makes Us Unique?
Dr. Turner understands that some patients may experience anxiety when visiting the dentist. He is certified in sedation dentistry giving adult and child patients a comfortable treatment alternative that will alleviate fear and anxiety.
- Our practice specializes in dental implants from their placement to the final restoration, as well as cosmetic dentistry including metal-free crowns and fillings, veneers, and Sapphire Whitening.
- Dr. Turner works with patients of all ages! From pediatric to adult dentistry, no matter what your age, it's all about your smile! Since 1981 Dr. Turner has been working with adults and children to give his patients brighter smiles for a lifetime of healthy teeth and gums.
- We utilize new, digital technology in order to provide the most accurate diagnosis and treatment for our patients. Dr. Turner and his team take pride in the level of quality they deliver, and patients can always trust that they are receiving the best care for the best results.
- For a smile that leaves a lasting first impression, contact the Dental Practice of Dr. Stan Turner, DDS, at (325) 69 TEETH and schedule your next dental appointment today! We look forward to meeting you, and helping you achieve a healthy, beautiful smile that lasts a lifetime.
For Your Convenience
- Dark safety glasses are provided to protect your eyes from water spray and foreign particles.
- Nitrous Oxide/Laughing Gas is available for patients needing a light conscious sedation with a faster recovery time.
- Conscious Sedation: Medication may be prescribed that will allow you to relax and overcome anxiety. Dr. Turner has over 25 years in training and experience in both conscious sedation and nitrous oxide in treating adults and children. For your safety all sedation appointments are monitored by a board certified dental assistant using a pulse oximeter.
- We have soft blankets to stay warm if you find our office too cool.
- Chairs that massage your shoulders and back, with neck pillows that allow your head to be comfortably supported during your appointment.
- Large picture windows with an amazing view of gardens and birds to give you that serene and peaceful at home feeling.
- Isolated Water System: This technology utilizes individual water reservoirs for each treatment room to eliminate bio film in our office.
- State-of-the-art sterilization equipment that is monitored regularly to ensure your safety and health in our office.
- In addition to routine procedures, Dr. Turner monitors blood pressure, periodontal probing, and oral cancer screenings all free of charge.